Read this before you become an Avon Representative Online .....
Thinking about becoming an Avon Rep? Read our essential guide before you take that step...
1) Do you have any ID? Your Avon Sales Leader will need to see ID. If you are signing up online 1 form of photo ID will be needed and 1 form of address ID will need to be seen on the video call. All is not lost if you don't have photo ID because your Avon Sales Leader can come to your house to sign you up. As long as you have 2 other forms of ID you can still Become an Avon Representative. Your NI card would be a good one and maybe a utility bill or official document such as rental agreement or tax bill. Why? Because when you sign up to Avon you will be entering a credit agreement (goods are shipped to you before you pay anything out) so you need to be able to prove by law that you are who you say you are.
2) When you speak to your sales leader he/she will explain to you how to sell and who to sell to. They can also advise you on all aspects of being a rep as well as how to promote yourself within your Avon biz up to a sales leader.
3) You will be given your very own personal Avon website on which is tons of useful information and training. Go to the Rep Hub and then go to the Learning Hub and take the training. It's really interesting bite-sized videos and you can win free gifts if you complete the knowledge check afterwards!!
4) When you sign up you will also be able to set up your own personal online store from which you can sell all over the UK and Avon will make the delivery for you*
5) When you receive your starter pack, yourself and your sales leader will get together (either virtually or face to face) to discuss ways to promote yourself and get your business going
6) Avon also provide you with Free Online brochures and regular offers and social media promotional material as well as you having the opportunity to expand your Avon business if you would like to.
7) Your sales leader will leave you with his/her contact details so that you can contact them should you need support and they will drop you a line from time to time with up to date info, training and to check you are happy with everything.
So you see there is heaps of advice, support and training available and you really have nothing to lose by giving it a go!
*(very small charges may apply)