10 Ways to boost your Avon Sales
So you have Become An Avon Representative and you would like some tips on how to get the best out of your Avon business. Here are 10 top tips from a top selling Avon Representative within Avon UK to hopefully help you get off to a great start now that you have decided to Join Avon:
(1) Let all your face book friends know that you are now an Avon Representative. Don't just post a status on face book. Message everyone individually and set up a face book selling page. Invite everyone to like it and then post on there regularly all the special offers, the link to your Avon Online Selling Shop etc.
(2) Ask EVERYONE you speak to who they know who might also be interested in looking through your Avon brochure.
(3) Set yourself a target to give your Avon brochures to 2 new people each day… and don’t forget to get their name and phone number so that you can call them before your order goes in.
(4) Take an Avon brochure in to work with you – don’t forget to take plenty of order slips.
(5) Get family and friends to take a book to work with them.
(6) Now that you have Become an Avon Representative, why not hold an Avon party? You may even find that one of your customers would like to Join Avon. If this is the case you could win yourself £90 worth of products and £25 worth of Avon WOW benefits. Just contact your Avon Up-line or Avon Sales Leader and he/she will tell you how to benefit.
(7) Join your local selling groups on face book and promote yourself as the local Avon Representative for your area… allowing people to ask you for a brochure.
(8) Use the ads for face book available on your Avon website… don’t forget to tag a few friends so that your Avon Representative ad is shared with your friend's friends.
(9) Download and print a few of the posters from your Avon Sales Kit available on your Avon website and put these up in any local shops, community centres, nurseries, post office etc
(10) If you have a Representative from betterware, kleeneze, oriflame etc that delivers to you, don’t forget to give them one of your Avon brochures when they call round to collect their brochure. Again, you never know, they may decide to Join Avon and if they do it through you, you will benefit from the Refer a Friend incentive. Or why not become an Avon Sales Leader and Earn even more money!!
Watch this space tomorrow for 10 more tips on how to grow your Avon Representative business.